Outdoor Leader Training with Worth wild
So after a lot of research on courses in the field of outdoor recreation,
Where to study? Who with? How much is the course? What does it include? Is it only online study or practical ? including rock climbing and abseiling as a main core part of the course…….
I have decided to do a course in Outdoor Leader Training part – time, practical and self-paced study with Martin from Worth Wild.
As part of the Training course i need to keep a Logbook record and document notes in which i have decided to keep on here on my adventure website. (Worth wild logbook Tab in menu)
Click Link here to worth wild course:- http://martinworth.com/
- Module one: completes your assistant Leader training
- Module two: completes activity guide training
- Module three: completes your Certificate IV training
A number of reasons i choose this course with Worth Wild over other provides, Other provider examples:- Qld tafe, The eagle academy, outdoor training college, Asset Training
(I found out that Worth wild is the instructor that Asset Training refers all of their enquiries to 🙂 )
- Studying close to Brisbane cuts travel times,
- No classrooms – out and about experiencing it / Living it !
- Being able to study part – time while i work a full time job (important)
- Offers both online and practical training, work alongside instructors with real clients (including work experience – Very important)
- Module layout, Can do Module one and see how that goes , – step by step payments, – if circumstances change, you can exit with the requisite Qualification at the level that you have studied.
- The classes are actually small allowing more training. Questions – one on one support
- Recognition of Prior learning, (if done other courses before before)
- Extras offered are the first aid, -Wilderness First Aid and Search and Rescue, felt it was very important!, I like to be safe, helps getting a job.
- Fees / payments – Includes alot more for your money as above and not over priced.
My personal Goals are to;- I want to be Qualified as a Guide for Abseiling, Rock climbing and Bush walking, – (not a sure about Kayaking and canyoning yet.) Gain my basic first aid / CPR , Wilderness First Aid and Search and Rescue. And gain an outdoor job after training.
Job prospects:- Outdoor adventure instructor, Activity Guide, Outdoor Adventure guides, outdoor guide, outdoor Instructor.
I have a great love for being outdoors in the wild, rock climbing / bush walking and want to share that with others.
Looking forward to starting my training with Worth Wild 🙂
And i will keep an update on how my course is going through out.
Interested in the Course?
Click Link here to Worth Wild Course:- http://martinworth.com/