New year New Goals 2016
Last year was a good year 2015, i did my first tough mudder, i went on lots more adventures, learnt how to climb outdoors, top rope course, sport lead course and climbing, lots of climbing/ hiking adventures getting confidence, meeting new people and even went to summit Mt Kosciuszko, top of Australia, taken up Taekwondo again training here in Brisbane, i did end up breaking my hand doing a knife hand stick to break a board, (wasn’t meant to happen), but all good part of training, will heal stronger hopefully 😀
Summit of Mt Kosciuszko, Top of Australia
This year is going to be big! New year, New Goals 2016!
Happy New year to all my friends and family overseas 🙂 Im still living in Brisbane, Australia.
Im not a fan of new years resolutions but i like setting new goals, things to aim for and achieve, always lots to learn, so this year here is a few:-
I have a lot on this year working full time, New year goals hopefully that i want to achieve are:-
- Gaining my Black Belt in Taekwondo / = Training hard!
- Learning to teach / instruct Taekwondo
- First mountaineering expedition / mountaineering course in April of this year! (South island, Wanaka, New Zealand, – Training hard! )
- Tough mudder 2016 volunteering and helping out on Saturday and Sunday im running it too!
- Summit of Mt Cook is my big aim, – will see how my mountaineering course training goes. Maybe looking at the end of the year? (Depending on a few things) = (New Zealand’s highest mountain)
Elevation: 3,724 metres
- Outdoor leader Training course – Would like to learn how to guide rock climbing , abseiling and bush walking (after training gain an outdoor recreation job.) Working with people and giving them an adventure of a life time.
- Spare time of course ill be doing more of my own Road trips, rock climbing and hiking adventures, Most of all having fun, and enjoying life! 😀